Friday, March 16, 2012

An Uncertain Walk Along A Different Path

There are times to reach out and times to withdraw. Times to advance and times to retreat. Times to connect and times to disconnect.

On this date I removed about 90 days worth of blog entries about the Creative Pursuit and the Artistic Endeavor. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I was faced with some circumstances beyond my control which required my full attention. I put the needs of others before my own. I "packed my bags and walked away" from the blog to facilitate the deliberate focusing of my Life's Energy for a purposeful, needful, short-term objective. There is a sense of Duty and Survival in my Detour. To some degree, I lost a part of myself in the Re-routing. Nobody knows.

I can say that I have missed the blog writing and the daily painting jaunts.

This week I spent some time reading my favorite art blogs and orienting to the reasons why I started writing and sharing in the first place. Today's edited entry is a small stumbling step back to the land of the living art.

No comments:

Post a Comment