Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Same But Different: Size

Still working on achieving likeness of the subjects. But scaling up the sketchbook and assigning one portrait per page changes the task and the results, I think. Its a bit more precarious on the train and subway...what with the movements of the car. It's more obvious and tougher to hide my activity! There may be an effect whereby I tend to select subjects for whom I have more time to sketch them. I filter out the quick sketch subjects. We shall monitor and see if this is an undesireable side effect. Only ended with a mediocre likeness at the end of the day.


Daily Sketch: Crowd - Copyright James E. Martin 2012


Daily Sketch: Likeness 01 - Copyright James E. Martin 2012


Daily Sketch: Likeness 02 - Copyright James E. Martin 2012


Daily Sketch: Mediocre Likeness - Copyright James E. Martin 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment